The purpose of this charter is to inform anyone in connection with ICM Industrie about the means used to manage their personal data, in accordance with the laws in force in France and Europe.
2. CHARTER APPLICATION AREA
This charter applies to anyone who entrusts his personal data to all entities of the ICM Industry Group (headquarters – subsidiaries). This therefore applies to employees, candidates, prospects, customers, suppliers, subcontractors, visitors to the website and social networks.
This charter is distributed to all these people and is available at any time on the website: www.icmindustrie.com or on the internal network only for employees of ICM Industry: quality/ consultation group / computer.
3. DOCUMENTS ET TERMES DE REFERENCE
The charter is part of the following laws:
- “Computer and Freedoms” Act of January 6, 1978.
- RGPD Act 2016/679.
- Personal data: Data that allows to identify directly or indirectly (by grouping of information) individuals (including by name, first name, identifier, telephone number…). This data can be paper or digital.
The processing manager is ICM Industrie, headquartered at 18 Rue des frères Lumière, 69680 Chassieu, Telephone: 04.72.79.26.00, website: www.icmindustrie.com,mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED?
We collect your express consent by signing this charter or by a form to be completed referring to this charter before each collection of personal data.
According to the principle of “minimization,” we collect only the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the proposed treatment, without which we would not be able to process or follow up on your requests.
The data we hold and process about you may come from:
- From you directly
- From our exchanges by email, phone, salons, website, chat, social networks
- From an intermediary acting on your behalf
- From our computer systems.
If you provide us with information about a third party (such as your client’s client), you need to make sure that they agree.
The data you provide may relate to:
- Information about your identity (name, first name, gender, etc.)
- Your contact information (phone, email, postal address…)
- Recordings of our written or oral correspondences.
- Any information we need to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. WHAT WILL BE USED FOR THE DATA COLLECTED?
The purpose of processing your personal data can be:
- Honor the contract or order between us.
- Collect marketing and commercial information to improve our website, communication and products.
- Send newsletters, newsletters and promotional offers to keep you up to date on what’s new.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Keep your data in legal documents in accordance with accounting standards, for the legal period required, in order to respond to requests from tax authorities and social agencies if necessary.
6. WHO ARE WE LIKELY TO SHARE YOUR STORIES WITH?
In order to process your data, we have to share it with authorized and duly authorized people to know:
- Our internal services (IT, accounting, marketing/communication, sales, production, purchasing).
- Our subcontractors: carriers, banks, IT providers.
- Public services in order to meet a legal obligation.
Any person or organization with whom we share your data is subject to compliance with RGPD and “computer and freedoms” laws in the same way as we do.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THEM?
We will keep your data as long as we are bound by a contract or by the use of our services and products or by your clearly expressed willingness to exchange with us.
We are also likely to retain them even if we are no longer bound by a commitment, such as complying with applicable legislation, to defend our interests or to assert our rights.
We will not keep your data for longer than necessary and, when we no longer need it, we will safely destroy it in accordance with our internal policy.
8. YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
You have rights to your personal data:
- The right to obtain information about the data we hold about you and the treatments implemented.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to change or correct your data.
- The right to ask us to restrict or delete your data (please note that certain legal or regulatory provisions may require us to keep your data).
To exercise your rights, contact us at the following address with the precise description of your request on your personal data:
- For ICM Industry employees: email@example.com
- For everyone else: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a Data Protection Delegate (DPO), you can contact our communications department for any questions on 04.72.79.26.00 or by email: email@example.com.
We are committed to processing your application within a month and notifying you by email or mail.
You can find more information about your rights on the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr. You have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL by mail at: CNIL – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
9. HOW DO WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS?
We have put in place physical technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of all personal data entrusted.
These actions are intended to prevent any distortion, destruction, intrusion, damage to your personal data.
We require our staff and subcontractors to adhere to strict standards of security and information protection.
Our website and social media and newsletter publications may contain links to other websites or content that we do not own. They have their own data protection charter. It is up to you to read it.