THE ADVANTAGES OF PLASTIC MATERIALS
The main properties of plastic materials:
- Good sliding properties
- High mechanical strength
- Abrasion resistance to wear
- Resistance to heat or cold
- Corrosion resistant
- Chemical resistance
- Vibration and noise absorption
- Compatibility with foodstuffs
The range is wide and the properties vary according to the level of technicality. Plastics have many advantages when replacing bronze, stainless steel, aluminium or ceramic.
TECHNICAL 80 à 160°C
ADVANCED 160 à 220°C
EXTREME TECHNICAL >220°C
Thermoplastics for boiler making
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PLASTIC
We offer a wide range of plastic materials imported directly from our manufacturers.
The available formats are :
- Ring Bar / Round Bar
Steps for choosing the right material
1- Determine the function of the part
- Support and wear application or structural (static or dynamic) application
2- Consider the thermal requirements of your application
- Under normal and extreme operating conditions
3- Consider chemical exposure
- During use and cleaning
4-Consider the aesthetics of the room
- Trim component
5-Select the correct format to produce the part
- Plate, Round Bar or Tube.
- Size and thickness.
6- Make sure you get the right material
- Ask for the material certificate of conformity at the time of the order. Our team will accompany you in this process.
A TAILOR MADE SERVICE
Cutting and planing
Up to a thickness of 120mm
- Barre et tube
Up to 400mm diameter
We deliver the materials cut to your dimensions regardless of the format.
- Bar diameter 3 to 80mm
- Precision at 100 mm
- Surface condition
Our factory in Thyez, specialized in the grinding of plastic and composite bars, is located in Haute-Savoie (74), in the heart of the valley of the Arve (capital of turning in France.)
OUR BUSINESS COMMITMENT
33(0)6 29 78 90 03
- You find a quality in hospitality and advice.
- You benefit from attractive pricing conditions. We work directly with manufacturers.
- You get a quote within 2 hours.
- You rely on a large stock of materials. We receive 5 tons of goods per day.
- You are delivered in 48 hours. We carry out daily more than 100 deliveries throughout France.